Alaska to Africa

I am: a child of God...small-town girl...Upstate-New-Yorker by birth...fisherwoman...outdoors enthusiast...recent college graduate...child-care provider...and soon-to-be certified teacher.

My newest and most exciting adventure (to-date) is a missions trip through Visiting Orphans to Ethiopia and Uganda from July 18th - August 1st!



Monday, May 17, 2010

Itinerary

Today we all received a more detailed itinerary for our trip from Visiting Orphans, and I feel about 100% more excited now! I was super excited before, but now that we have even more details, I'm ready to do a little dance, lol :) So, for those of you who are interested, I updated the Itinerary on the left sidebar if you'd like to take a look! I'm going to try to do a little research about each of the ministries we'll be working with and post what I find! Thanks for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting stuff!
    Have you started following the blogs of all the ministries you'll be working with, if they have them? Might be cool to put the link to amazima on here. Also, lisa at A Bushel and a Peck is a coordinator of some sort for A Hope, and I think all four of her adopted children came from that orphanage. And then of course our own Karis may very well be at AWAA's transition home! And how are you getting from Uganda to Eth?
    Okay, all for now!

    ReplyDelete